Dye Sashet, Light Brown 5ml + Oxidant 5ml
Nikk Mole light brown dye for eyebrows and eyelashes in a sachet with keratin and hyaluronic acid is created for professionals who strive for perfection.
The innovative formula of the product is designed not only for colouring but also for eyebrow care. Hyaluronic acid and keratin are in the dye, harmful effects are completely excluded, and the skin and eyebrow hairs look healthy and well-groomed.
- The result of dyeing eyebrows with Nikk Mole dye is always uniform and has a rich colour. Depending on the duration of the staining, its intensity depends.
- If you want a light, delicate shade, apply the dye for 5 minutes. If you need to get the effect of tattooing – for 10-15 minutes. Nikk Mole eyebrow tint does not change colour during the dyeing process, so you are guaranteed to get exactly the shade you chose.
- The plastic consistency makes it easy to work with contours, create clear graphic lines, as well as work with all staining techniques.
For who is this colour for:
- A warm, light shade of dye. Ideal for blondes, as well as for those who have light-brown and brown hair.
- Delicately dyes eyebrow hairs and skin, making the colour softer and the eyebrows look very natural. Despite the fact that this is the lightest colour of the Dye line Nikk Mole, it applies well to the skin and perfectly dyes it.
- The palette of colours that can be obtained using this shade: from wheat to cocoa colour.
Leaving the dye on 5 minutes — get a wheat colour,
Leaving the dye on for 10-15 minutes – get the colour of light cocoa.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth 20 (and) Cetyl Palmitate (and) Ceteareth 12, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin,
Polysorbate 20, P-phenylenediamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hexylene Glycol, Cocamine Oxid, Urea, Ammonium Sulphate, Petrolatum, N-Phenyl-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, CI 77491,
2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Polyacrylate, P-Methylaminophenyl, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Erythorbate, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, EDTA
in the same category