Training Influencer: Educators training
You're an expert in your field, but you're not recognisable. Do you want to step up with your career, be recognised as an expert?
This training is perfect for you. We know the whole path of becoming recognisable, and we will show it to you. This training will teach you how to build your personal brand, create content and perfect your social media strategy.
Our training gives you all the tools to become a speaker, judge but most importantly trustworthy and recognisable expert in your profession.
You will have the chance to grow your career, earn more money and have a lifestyle that you deserve.
- Travel the world with your training and speak at conferences.
- Get more exposure by teaching those who want to learn online.
- Gain new skills and experience that'll help you grow your career and become better.
Topics we cover:
1. How to advertise your training on social media. Fundamental knowledge of social media.
2. Website: Do we need it and why?
3. Basic graphic design skills. How to create posters and training schedules (5 templates that you can use and adjust to your needs).
4. How to become an expert in your industry.
5. How to become a judge and conference speaker.
6. Travel the world with your training, how to make it happen and how to prepare yourself before this business trip.
7. Creating online training and webinars
- How to structure the training
- The best platforms for webinars
- Recording your first online training
How long is the course?
Training takes one day from 11:00 to 17:00 (the training time may change). Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior to your course start time.
11:00 Beginning of the training
14:00 Half an hour lunch
16:30 Handing out certificates
17:00 End of the training
1. Group training: £599
We offer small group classes, typically 2-3 students per group. The small size ensures that each student gets the necessary attention at the practical part.
How to book your training:
Simply choose the date and pay the deposit to secure your spot. Please note all bookings and deposit payments should be made online through our booking system.
After you pay a deposit through our website, the remaining balance should be cleared at least seven days prior to the course taking place, alternatively, on the training day with cash.
The remaining balance can be made by using our website, or you can do the bank transfer to:
Innovation Beauty Academy
Sort code: 20-61-55
Account number: 13300641
Title: Your order number
Please dress comfortably and don't forget your glasses if you need them for better vision!
You don't need to bring anything except good humour and a relaxed mind to absorb knowledge easily.
All products and equipment will be provided.
Lunch and snacks, cold and hot drinks will be provided; please let us know if you have any food allergies or special dietary needs.
What is included:
Exclusive discounts on various brands (ABT insurance)
PLAN YOUR TRIP
2 Notre Dame Mews
Google map: https://g.page/imthelashmaker?share
The closest car park:
1. Northampton Borough Council
2. Hourly Bands Grosvenor Multi Storey
The closest hotel:
Terms and condition/ Cancelation policy:
We understand that sometimes things change, and you may need to amend your booking. This policy outlines the process and terms for changing, rescheduling, or cancelling a booking with us.
If you have booked onto a training course and are unable to attend it, you have three options. Your decision needs to be sent to us in writing at least two weeks prior to the event.
1. Send a substitute in your place
Someone else can attend the training in your place; however, notification of this needs to be sent beforehand to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Transfer to any other course available in our offer
The course which you transfer to has to be within the next 12 months. You are only able to transfer your booking once. If there is no attendance at a transferred booking, then you will be charged to cover the cost of your non-attendance.
3. Cancel your place
If you inform us at least two weeks before the training date that you can no longer attend and do not wish to send a substitute or transfer your booking, you can cancel your place with no charge.
If you do not cancel your place at least two weeks in advance of the day, you will be charged the total amount of the training.
You will be sent an invoice for the charge and request to pay within 30 days.