Eyelash Extension Glue, PURE Without Cyanoacrylate, 5ml
The biggest revolution in the lash industry is finally here!
We are introducing our innovative new formula of CYANOACRYLATE-FREE lash adhesive!
Known as the 'biggest irritant in the lash industry, Cyanoacrylate' has posed a significant problem for lash professionals and clients. No problem, no more! We have worked around the clock to solve this irritating problem!
Say goodbye to swollen, itchy eyes and throats with our revolutionary new cyanoacrylate-free formula. Designed to achieve maximum lash hold without irritants, our product is a revolution for gorgeous lashes and happy stylists!
We take care of lashes - and lash stylists!
For a lash glue, you can trust, try 'I'm the Lashmaker'!
You won't be disappointed!
- Oil resistant
- Strong, flexible hold
- Excellent retention
Curing Time: 1s
Ideal Humidity*: Medium - High
Perfect Temperature: 18-24 Degrees Celsius
Storage: Cool, dark & dry place
Once opened, use within three months. Shake well and keep it at room temperature.
Usage: Shake vigorously for 30 seconds before starting an application. Clean the nozzle after each drop and close tightly.
Low Humidity: Less than 40% RH
Medium Humidity: 40-60% RH
High Humidity: More than 60% RH
*RH (Relative Humidity)
- Deionized water
- Carbon black
- Benzoic acid
1. Allow gravity to pull out the adhesive drop out of the bottle, DO NOT squeeze as this will cause air to get inside the bottle.
2. Pour the adhesive onto a jade or crystal glue holder.
3. Replace opened adhesive every three months to ensure product quality and consistency.
4. We don't recommend stocking up on adhesive due to the limited shelf life of the product. If you run out of the adhesive, it is good to store one extra as a "backup".
5. Do not store adhesive in the refrigerator.
6. Using fresh adhesive is crucial for achieving the best retention. If in doubt, throw it out, and use a fresh bottle.
7. Incorrect work with fast-drying glue can cause poor retention. All adhesives will dry faster when it's more humid rather than dry. If you will experience that lashes are easily "brushed off" or fall off the natural lashes within the next 2-3 days after the treatment, use slower drying adhesive to improve your lash retention.
8. All adhesives will give you excellent retention with proper application. Lashes will be shed only during the natural shedding cycle.
9. Ensuring your client's safety, a patch test it's always advised. Some clients might be allergic to cyanoacrylate but also carbon black.
10. Adhesive is not to come into contact with the skin as this can cause irritation. (The same rule applies to patch tests).
11. To make your adhesive quicker, use speeding-up solutions or increase room humidity.
Finally no swelling!!!
Have just used this glue for the first time on a client that usually swells as I’m applying lashes and has sore, swollen eyes for a few days after application even with antihistamines.<br /> There was no swelling whatsoever with this glue so am hoping the next few days will be the same 🤞 will review again shortly