InLei® LamiCa Gel
LamiCa Gel is a water-soluble adhesive designed to glue natural lashes onto the silicone curler. Compared to inLei®’s flagship "Fixing Gel", LamiCa is softer and more flexible during application while guaranteeing the same performance in terms of results.
LamiCa creates a thin film which allows the inLei® Lash FIller products to easily penetrate the hair, modifying its curl and thickness exactly as it’s supposed to.
The thin and soft brush will allow you to attach the lashes without any product wastage, and the very soft formulation allows you to cleanse the eyelid and lashes thoroughly and easily at the end of the treatment, using only a little water.
- For professional use only
- Carefully read the enclosed leaflet
- Use only with InLei® brand products to guarantee results
- Contains 5 ml (up to 15-20 treatments)
How to use:
It’s recommended that you carry out a tolerance test before use as this is applied to the skin.
- Brush a little glue onto the back of the silicone shield and attach to the eyelid
- Apply the LamiCa Gel to the shield in sections and brush the lashes onto the shield using the InLei® Helper Tool
- Ensure the bottle is closed tightly after each use to prevent the product from drying in the bottle
- Ensure the neck of the bottle is kept clean to ensure that the lid can be screwed on completely between uses, keeping air out of the bottle.
- Store in a cool place away from sources of heat and direct sunlight.
in the same category