Training Creator: Educators training
You feel lost in a sea of unanswered questions. Are you interested in becoming an accredited teacher? What are the steps you need to take? How to get accreditation? How to create your training from the beginning?
We want to make sure you're set up with all the tools and knowledge needed to start this new career. Our training is designed specifically for aspiring teachers to help make your first year a breeze. We know what you'll be going through since we've been there too. Learn from our experience and be one step ahead of the game!
We are committed to your success and priding ourselves on being the best at what we do. Our courses are always updated with the latest information so you always have the most up-to-date information for teaching.
Topics we cover:
1. Setting up your training accreditation
- What is accreditation and why do we need it?
- How to get your training accredited and how long is the whole process.
- How to choose the best company responsible for accreditation, pricing, and difference between them.
2. Where to start? Organisation of basic training elements.
- How to create a great training plan.
- Planning the training schedule.
- Information flow between you and your students
3. Training manual
- Choosing the correct file type and size
- Structure your manual like a pro, including all information directed by UK law.
- The best software to create manuals.
- Creating a colour palette for your project.
- How to create a manual with good content, breathtaking text and stunning graphic design.
- Choosing the best printing parameters (DPI, GSM, size, paper type, finish, folding type etc).
- Printing companies, which one to choose (pricing).
- How to structure your presentation
- Elements which need to be included in every good presentation.
- Software step by step
- Creating beautiful certificates in your colour palette.
- 5 templates which you can use and adjust to your needs.
- Software step by step
6. Products for your starter packs- partnerships
7. Setting up adequate prices for your training.
How long is the course?
Training takes 1 day from 11:00 to 19:00 (the time of the training may change). Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior to your course start time.
11:00 Beginning of the training
14:00 Half an hour lunch
14:30 Practical part of the training (make sure to bring your, laptop, tablet, ipad, etc)
18:30 Handing out certificates
19:00 End of the training
1. Group training: £600
We offer small group classes, typically 2-3 students per group. The small size ensures that each student gets the necessary attention at the practical part.
2. VIP training: £800
One-to-one session allows the trainer to give their full attention to one student and be there every step of the way.
Please find training dates on the list or contact us to choose different slots more suitable to your availability: email@example.com
You need to have teaching qualifications and you need to be at least six month in your profession holding an accredited certification to teach others from your field of expertise. ( Brow, Lashes, Hairs, Nails, etc.)
Bring tech equipment on which you will create manual and presentation templates.
How to book your training:
Simply choose the date and pay the deposit to secure your spot. Please note all bookings and deposit payments should be made online through our booking system.
After you paid a deposit through our website, the remaining balance should be cleared at least 7 days prior to the course taking place. Alternatively, on the training day with cash.
The remaining balance can be made by using our website or you can do the bank transfer to:
Innovation Beauty Academy
Sort code: 20-61-55
Account number: 13300641
Title: Your order number
Please dress comfortably and don't forget your glasses if you need them for better vision!
You don’t need to bring anything except good humour, relaxed mind to easily absorb knowledge.
All products and equipment will be provided.
Lunch and snacks, cold and hot drinks will be provided please let us know if you have any food allergies or special dietary needs.
What is included:
Exclusive discounts on various brands (ABT insurance)
PLAN YOUR TRIP
2 Notre Dame Mews
Google map: https://g.page/imthelashmaker?share
The closest car park:
1. Northampton Borough Council
2. Hourly Bands Grosvenor Multi Storey
The closest hotel:
Terms and condition/ Cancelation policy:
We understand that sometimes things change, and you may need to amend your booking. This policy outlines the process and terms for changing, rescheduling, or cancelling a booking with us.
If you have booked onto a training course and are unable to attend it, you have three options. Your decision needs to be sent to us in writing at least two weeks prior to the event.
1. Send a substitute in your place
Someone else can attend the training in your place, however notification of this needs to be sent beforehand to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Transfer to any other course available in our offer
The course which you transfer to has to be within the next 12 months. You are only able to transfer your booking once. If there is no attendance at a transferred booking, then you will be charged to cover the cost of your non-attendance.
3.Cancel your place
If you inform us at least two weeks before the training date that you can no longer attend, and do not wish to send a substitute or transfer your booking you can cancel your place with no charge.
If you do not cancel your place at least 2 weeks in advance of the training starting you will be charged the full amount of the training.
You will be sent an invoice for the charge and request to pay within 30 days.