EKKOBEAUTY Henna Set of 6 Colours
The kit consists of the four most popular highly pigmented colours:
- Golden brown
- Dark brown
Perfect for each skin type and tone as Henna can be easily mixed to customise the ideal colour for any client.
NIKK MOLE has worked for many years to find the highest quality henna to guarantee beautiful colour and long-lasting results. The interesting fact is that Henna comes from Morocco and is sourced from the finest Henna plantations.
- Long-lasting colour up to:
Hair: 8 weeks,
Skin: 14 days.
- Perfect skin stain
- Gentle and innovative formula
- Great range of 4 colours that can be mixed with each other
- Up to 100 treatments in 1 jar (7g)
- NIKK MOLE Brow Henna is for professional use only.
- Do not use the product after Expire Date (stated on each bottle).
- Do not keep Henna on the skin for more than 20 minutes.
- Do not use the product on disordered skin.
- Do not use the product for eyelash tinting.
- Do not mix it with oxidants.
- Only use freshly prepared Henna for each treatment.
- Henna contains natural ingredients but also a PPD which may irritate. The patch test is recommended.
How to use:
1. Use foam cleanser onto the cotton pad. Take the angled cleansing brush and, with gentle circular motions, massage the cleanser into the eyebrows. (Do not use mascara brush)
2. Rinse foam with lukewarm water and tap dry with soft tissue
3. In a non-metallic container, mix the Henna (equivalent to 2 rice grains) with 5-8 drops of mineral water to achieve soy sauce consistency*. Mix thoroughly.
4. With an angled brush, create a soft ombre effect spreading the colour evenly and smooth without making spots and gaps. Remember to apply a thin layer of the product.
5. To achieve bold and defined skin stain apply the Henna in several layers. The more layers you will use, the more significant intensity of the colour you will get. (2-3 layers are recommended)
6. We recommend waiting until Henna dries completely, then it can be removed with a wet cotton pad.
Ingredients: Lawsonia inermis, Indigofera argentea, Emblica Officinalis, Sodium PCA, Tartaric Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Acacia Concinna, Citric Acid, P-Aminophenol.