- New product
Brow Lamination Basic Training
Let's face it: we're all obsessed with eyebrows. Whether you dream of achieving that full, fluffy eyebrow look, want to create symmetry in uneven brows or tame unruly hairs, our brow lamination training is for you.
This corrective treatment helps you to achieve your desired position for eyebrows and also helps reduce the appearance of any asymmetric eyebrows or even hide the scars or gaps in brows.
Brow lamination is a new, innovative beauty treatment that has continued to grow in popularity, recreating the trending look of thick, bushy brows. Brow lamination is great for those who love a ‘brushed-up' look but can’t seem to tame their brow hair due to it being too straight or fine.
This course is designed for beginners who would like to become brow stylists. During your two guided brow henna applications, you will have the skills to offer brow henna treatment straight after the training.
Are you ready to train with us and become a Brow Boss?
Topics we cover:
1. Health & Safety
2. Profession of a Brow Stylist
3. Contraindications of brow treatments
4. Brow history
5. Latest trend in the brow world
6. For who is the treatment for?
7. Function of the brows
8. Elements of hair anatomy
9. Eyebrow classification
10. Analysis of the hair type to choose the correct treatment
11. Skin anatomy and how it affects treatment longevity
1. Colorimetry and choosing the right colour for your clients
2. Covering semi-permanent make-up
3. Necessary equipment and tool selection
4. All about brow lamination
5. Importance of PH level
6. Working with a tint
7. Tint application methods
8. Decolourisation process
9. Brow architecture - brow mapping step by step
10. Working with asymmetrical brows
11. Eyebrow shaping, waxing and tweezing
12. Secrets of eyebrow regrowth
14. Patch testing
15. Disinfection of tools and workstation
1. How to work with clients
2. New business advice
3. Pricing structure
4. Creating a perfect portfolio
5. Grow your business on social media
How long is the course?
Training takes 1 day from 11:00 to 17:00 (the time of the training may change). Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior to your course start time.
11:00 - 13:30 Theory
13:30 - 14:00 Lunch
14:00 - 17:30 Live model
17:30 - 18:00 Handing out certificates
1. Group training: £399
We offer small group classes, typically 2-3 students per group. The small size ensures that each student gets the necessary attention at the practical part.
2. VIP training: £599
One-to-one session allows the trainer to give their full attention to one student and be there every step of the way.
Please find training dates on the list or contact us to choose different slots more suitable to your availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book your training:
Simply choose the date and pay the deposit to secure your spot. Please note all bookings and deposit payments should be made online through our booking system.
After you paid a deposit through our website, the remaining balance should be cleared at least 7 days prior to the course taking place. Alternatively, on the training day with cash.
The remaining balance can be made by using our website or you can do the bank transfer to:
Innovation Beauty Academy
Sort code: 20-61-55
Account number: 13300641
Title: Your order number
Students are required to provide a model at 14:00 – 17:30.
If you are travelling from abroad or unable to bring a model, please contact us via e-mail a minimum of one week before the training date, and we will provide you with a model. Please be aware that this will incur an additional fee of £50.
Please dress comfortably and don't forget your glasses if you need them for better vision!
You don’t need to bring anything except good humour, a relaxed mind to easily absorb knowledge.
All products and equipment will be provided.
Lunch and snacks, cold and hot drinks will be provided please let us know if you have any food allergies or special dietary needs.
What is included:
10% off, on Innovation Beauty Pro website
10% Discount for future courses with me
Exclusive discounts on various brands (ABT insurance, InLei)
PLAN YOUR TRIP
2 Notre Dame Mews
Google map: https://g.page/imthelashmaker?share
The closest car park:
1. Northampton Borough Council
2. Hourly Bands Grosvenor Multi Storey
The closest hotel:
Terms and condition/ Cancelation policy:
We understand that sometimes things change, and you may need to amend your booking. This policy outlines the process and terms for changing, rescheduling, or cancelling a booking with us.
in the same category
- New product
ZOLA's Professional Brow Henna is suitable for all skin types, from light to dark skin tones. The product ranges from 6 rich and highly pigmented colours to 4 colour-correctors that can be mixed and customised to create a unique shade for any client.
- Zola's Brow Henna formula contains a caring complex of AMLA (a natural source of Vitamin C), Shikakai (known as "hair fruit", ancient plant from India that helps to cleanse and restore the hairs), and Tartaric acid to strengthen and moisturise the hair
- Henna is traditionally made from the leaves and flowers of the henna plant. Zola' Brow Henna guarantees that their ingredients are all sourced from India, so you can feel good about where your product is coming from.
- For anyone that admires the timeless beauty of their preferred style Zola guarantees long-Lasting stain & predicted results - up to 14 days on skin & 6 weeks in hairs.
- Gentle and innovative formula
- 1 bottle contains 5g of henna and is enough for 50 treatments
- Zola Henna is for professional use only.
- Do not use the product after Expire Date (stated on each bottle).
- Do not keep Henna on the skin for more than 20 minutes.
- Do not use the product on disordered skin.
- Do not use the product for eyelash tinting.
- Do not mix it with oxidants.
- Only use freshly prepared Henna for each treatment.
- Henna contains natural ingredients but also a PPD which may irritate the skin. The patch test is recommended.
How to use:
1. Use foam cleanser onto the cotton pad. Take the angled cleansing brush and, with gentle circular motions, massage the cleanser into the eyebrows. (Do not use mascara brush)
2. Rinse foam with lukewarm water and tap dry with soft tissue.
3. In a non-metallic container, mix the Henna (equivalent to 2 rice grains) with 5-8 drops of mineral water to achieve soy sauce consistency*. Mix thoroughly.
4. With an angled brush, create a soft ombre effect spreading the colour evenly and smooth without making spots and gaps. Remember to apply a thin layer of the product.
5. To achieve bold and defined skin stain apply the Henna in several layers. The more layers you will use, the more significant intensity of the colour you will get. (2-3 layers are recommended)
6. We recommend waiting until Henna dries completely, then it can be removed with a wet cotton pad.
Ingredients: lawsonia inermis, emblica officinlias (amla), Acacia consinna (shikakai), Para Phenylene Diamine (p-phenylenediamine), Para amino phenol (p-aminophenol), Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Sulfite, Tartaric Acid, Soap Stone