Volume Lashes Exam - Editable
Say hello to our fully editable VOLUME LASH EXAM! 😉
Are you in need of a little lash guidance, or maybe you are a trainer, and you need your own training materials? Our Classic and Volume lash exams are available as a download for personal use, or you can license them, add your own questions and logo and use them in your own training. Or perhaps you would like to write your own but using my template and original illustrations? That is an option also and gives you more control of what is in your lash exam, but you can still have an eye-catching, customised design with beautiful, unique illustrations.
The exam contains 29 questions, and it takes less than 30 minutes to complete.
* You will need a Canva account to edit this file.
- Patch testing
- Natural lash cycle
- Contact lenses
- Difference between classic & volume lashes
- Fan diameters
- Correct & incorrect fan structure
- Fan density
- Lash adhesive ingredients
- Correct usage & dispensing
- Adhesive troubleshooting
- Perfect & textured toplines
- Benefits of working with layers
- Principles of mixing curls
- Visual equivalent
- Model styling | uneven eyes
- Mappings skills
- Model styling on 3 different eye shapes
- Fan application direction
- Fan attachments
Our technical team will send you a separate email with a link granting you access to the online course within the next 12 hours. Please make sure you check your spam folder as well as your inbox. The files are accessible from all devices, but we recommend editing them on a desktop (it's much easier than editing them on your phone).
**Digital product - No refund policy after purchase of any digital product. Please carefully review the product description, features, and specifications before making a purchase.