Classic Foundation Training
Our diploma training is ideal for complete beginners, if you would like to start your Lash Stylist career this is the training for you, as no prior experience is required.
We also recommend it for lash stylists which would like to refresh their knowledge in basic eyelash extension applications. Please check the program to find out what subjects are covered under this training.
Topics we cover:
1ST DAY: 5H
2. Eyelash extension History,
3. Eyelash anatomy,
4. Layers/rows in lash extensions,
6. Distance from the eyelid,
8. Basic technical elements of eyelash extension,
9. Everything about adhesives
10. Secrets of retention
12. Factors that can affect the treatment and durability of application,
13. Eyelash parameters,
14. Product shopping list,
15. Preparation of working area, H&S
16. Sterilisation and disinfection in the salon,
17. Eye styling - effects,
18. Eye analysis,
19. Eye preparation before application
20. Correct eyelash application - golden rules
21. New application and infill - step by step,
22. Aftercare recommendations,
23. Facts and myths,
25. Marketing and business in the eyelash world
- Eye analysis on exercise cards,
- Exercise cards preparing for work on the model: attachment, work with the wrist, work with tweezers, directions,
- Independent work on training heads, homework
2ND DAY: 5H
- Discussing homework, application errors and ways to avoid them,
- Work with the remover,
- Correct lash removal in the lash infill.
- Model's face and eyes analysis,
- Demonstration part: Preparation of the model for the procedure and application of eyelashes by the educator,
- Independent preparation of the model and workplace by the student,
- Individual eyelash application under the supervision of an educator,
- Completion of the procedure, assessment and certificates
How long is the course?
Training takes 2 days from 11:00 to 16:00 (the time of the training may change). Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior to your course start time.
11:00 - 14:30 Theory
14:30 - 15:00 Lunch
15:00 – 16:00 Practical part
11:00 – 11:30 Exam, homework check
11:30 – 16:00 Live model
1. Group training: £459
We offer small group classes, typically 2-3 students per group. The small size ensures that each student gets the necessary attention at the practical part.
2. VIP training: £669
One-to-one session allows the trainer to give their full attention to one student and be there every step of the way.
Please find training dates on the list or contact us to choose different slots more suitable to your availability: email@example.com
How to book your training:
Simply choose the date and pay the deposit to secure your spot. Please note all bookings and deposit payments should be made online through our booking system.
After you paid a deposit through our website, the remaining balance should be cleared at least 7 days prior to the course taking place. Alternatively, on the training day with cash.
The remaining balance can be made by using our website or you can do the bank transfer to:
Innovation Beauty Academy
Sort code: 20-61-55
Account number: 13300641
Title: Your order number
Students are required to provide two models on the second day of the training at 11:30 – 16:00.
If you are travelling from abroad or unable to bring a model, please contact us via e-mail a minimum of one week before the training date, and we will provide you with a model. Please be aware that this will incur an additional fee of £50.
Please dress comfortably and don't forget your glasses if you need them for better vision!
You don’t need to bring anything except good humour, relaxed mind to easily absorb knowledge.
All products and equipment will be provided.
Lunch and snacks, cold and hot drinks will be provided please let us know if you have any food allergies or special dietary needs.
What is included:
10% off, on Innovation Beauty Pro website
10% Discount for future courses with me
Exclusive discounts on various brands (ABT insurance, InLei)
PLAN YOUR TRIP
2 Notre Dame Mews
Google map: https://g.page/imthelashmaker?share
The closest car park:
1. Northampton Borough Council
2. Hourly Bands Grosvenor Multi Storey
The closest hotel:
Terms and condition/ Cancelation policy:
We understand that sometimes things change, and you may need to amend your booking. This policy outlines the process and terms for changing, rescheduling, or cancelling a booking with us.
If you have booked onto a training course and are unable to attend it, you have three options. Your decision needs to be sent to us in writing at least two weeks prior to the event.
1. Send a substitute in your place
Someone else can attend the training in your place, however, notification of this needs to be sent beforehand to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Transfer to any other course available in our offer
The course which you transfer to has to be within the next 12 months. You are only able to transfer your booking once. If there is no attendance at a transferred booking, then you will be charged to cover the cost of your non-attendance.
3.Cancel your place
If you inform us at least two weeks before the training date that you can no longer attend, and do not wish to send a substitute or transfer your booking you can cancel your place with no charge.
If you do not cancel your place at least 2 weeks in advance of the training starting you will be charged the full amount of the training.
You will be sent an invoice for the charge and request to pay within 30 days.