The Precision Lifter tool has been designed with superior workmanship and showcases 16 fine-tooth Japanese stainless-steel combs to allow for meticulous separation of all lashes, including even fine lashes. The capability of more defined layer separation is achievable due to the deeper set of grooves within the luxury combing tool. Elegant handle design built from high-quality composite with a dual-purpose precision isolator, this intelligent tool is cleverly balanced to give the lash artist comfort, control and a commanding experience.
The refined isolation tip is perfect for manoeuvring of particular lashes for multiple styling options. The Precision lifter tool is compatible with HLD (High-Level Disinfectant) systems for ease of decontamination. Eco-friendly materials have been used to manufacture this tool and another considered benefit of this tool is that it is completely recyclable.
Instructions for cleaning:
1. Wash the tool with Lukewarm soapy water to remove any glue or product residue.
2. Submerse tool in Disinfectant (HLD) as per manufacturer of disinfectant brands instructions. Prolonged exposure to HLD or beyond the manufacturer's recommendation for submersion is not recommended as it may cause corrosion or damage to the tool.
3. Remove the tool from the disinfectant solution wearing gloves
4. Rinse thoroughly with running cool water to remove any remanence of disinfectant
5. Dry the tool
6. Properly store the cleaned Precision Lifter tool in a sterile, covered container.