ZOLA's Professional Brow Henna is suitable for all skin types, from light to dark skin tones. The product ranges from 6 rich and highly pigmented colours to 4 colour-correctors that can be mixed and customised to create a unique shade for any client.
- Zola's Brow Henna formula contains a caring complex of AMLA (a natural source of Vitamin C), Shikakai (known as "hair fruit", ancient plant from India that helps to cleanse and restore the hairs), and Tartaric acid to strengthen and moisturise the hair
- Henna is traditionally made from the leaves and flowers of the henna plant. Zola' Brow Henna guarantees that their ingredients are all sourced from India, so you can feel good about where your product is coming from.
- For anyone that admires the timeless beauty of their preferred style Zola guarantees long-Lasting stain & predicted results - up to 14 days on skin & 6 weeks in hairs.
- Gentle and innovative formula
- 1 bottle contains 5g of henna and is enough for 50 treatments
- Zola Henna is for professional use only.
- Do not use the product after Expire Date (stated on each bottle).
- Do not keep Henna on the skin for more than 20 minutes.
- Do not use the product on disordered skin.
- Do not use the product for eyelash tinting.
- Do not mix it with oxidants.
- Only use freshly prepared Henna for each treatment.
- Henna contains natural ingredients but also a PPD which may irritate the skin. The patch test is recommended.
How to use:
1. Use foam cleanser onto the cotton pad. Take the angled cleansing brush and, with gentle circular motions, massage the cleanser into the eyebrows. (Do not use mascara brush)
2. Rinse foam with lukewarm water and tap dry with soft tissue.
3. In a non-metallic container, mix the Henna (equivalent to 2 rice grains) with 5-8 drops of mineral water to achieve soy sauce consistency*. Mix thoroughly.
4. With an angled brush, create a soft ombre effect spreading the colour evenly and smooth without making spots and gaps. Remember to apply a thin layer of the product.
5. To achieve bold and defined skin stain apply the Henna in several layers. The more layers you will use, the more significant intensity of the colour you will get. (2-3 layers are recommended)
6. We recommend waiting until Henna dries completely, then it can be removed with a wet cotton pad.
Ingredients: lawsonia inermis, emblica officinlias (amla), Acacia consinna (shikakai), Para Phenylene Diamine (p-phenylenediamine), Para amino phenol (p-aminophenol), Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Sulfite, Tartaric Acid, Soap Stone